Die 14. Panzer - Division 1940 - 1945 : Herausgegeben im Auftrag der Traditionsgemeinschaft der 14. Panzer-Division

Bad Neumeim: Verlag Hans-Henning Podzun, 1957. First edition. hardcover with illustrated boards. Octavo (standard size). Slight wear to edges and corners of boards. No dust jacket. Some scuffing to boards. Slight foxing to edges of textblock. One chapter (10) has a few pages with ink marks at margins or underlines. 359 p. w/ maps, illus., appendices at end covering divisional officers and unit commanders by unit and year. Illustrations includes a few photos of members of the division in Soviet POW camps. Text entirely in German. A history of this division, created in 1940 by the conversion of the 4h Infantry Division. It fought in the invasions of Yugoslavia and Russia, and was part of Army Group South that was destroyed at Stalingrad in Feb, 1943. It was reconstructed and and fought with Army Groups South and north, eventually ending the war in the Courland Pocket. Good. Item #18449

Price: $40.00

See all items in World War II
See all items by